Chiaki's IH San Diego Experience August 21 - Sept. 15


It was my first time to study abroad to US. I have studied for one month in IH San Diego. When class first began, I was very concerned.  But I was able to experience so much. I made a lot of friends.  My friends and my teacher s were very friendly and kind. They helped me every day. And also I felt encouraged and comfortable because there was a Japanese staff member at IH San Diego.
It has been a long time since I studied English last time. But it was very fun. I hung out with my friends after school every day. We went to sightseeing, for example to LA and so on…
I took a part in school activities many times. We went to Sea World, Disneyland, and the San Diego zoo…so many places!
The staff asked me to pick any places where I want to go, so I could visit various places. Especially my favorite place is mission beach.  Because there is very good sightseeing. It was the best scene I have ever seen.
I recommend Coronado island too. There is a beautiful ocean view and wonderful hotel named “Hotel de Coronado”. This place feel like a completely different atmosphere in San Diego.
I want to live in San Diego in the future. The city is really perfect for me!  Because the people who live here are so friendly. It is very comfortable to live here. It is very nice place. It was a very fun time for me. I am very satisfied.  I want to come back here again!


絶対来るべき!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miho's time at IH San Diego!

Yuki Sato's experience at IH