Momoka's IH San Diego Experience July 21 - August 13, 2017

I've learned and experienced so much at IH San Diego.  In school, I could make friends from all over the world.  They were very friendly and kind.  They always helped me whenever I had anything I didn't understand.  Also, teacher and school staff taught me a lot of things and supported me.  So, I could spend comfortable and good time.  In addition, I enjoyed many kinds of activities.  They were very good experiences for me and became good memories.

In the homestay, I enjoyed talking and watching movies with my host family.  My host father took me to the beach and showed me how to surf on weekends.  I was able to experience the culture of USA.  So, I had a great time with my host family.

Finally, I enjoyed studying abroad.  I couldn't speak English well, but thanks to school staff, teachers, friends, and my host family's support, I really enjored learning English.  So, I enjoy speaking English more than before.  I'm glad to have studied at IH San Diego.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miho's time at IH San Diego!

Chiaki's IH San Diego Experience August 21 - Sept. 15

Yuki Sato's experience at IH