Ami's IH San Diego Experience July 31 - August 18th

When I came to school for the first day, I was nervous. But my classmates who are from Russia, Brazil, ltaly and other countries were very friendly and kind! For example a classmate said me “Your grammar is good! So you can have brave to speak English more!” Also if I can’t solve a question, teachers teach me politely!

And I really appreciate to my host mother especially when I went to school at the first time, she was worried about me to attend class. Even she was calling to school in order to confirm whether I could go or not. On the weekend she took me to the Costco to buy a lot of nuts.

留学は行きたいと思ったときに、いけるうちにいったほうが絶対にいい!


If you have the idea that you'd like study abroad, it is absolutely best to do it while you have the opportunity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miho's time at IH San Diego!

Chiaki's IH San Diego Experience August 21 - Sept. 15

Yuki Sato's experience at IH