Sota's experience August 7 - Sept. 15



I graduated from this school and I could learn a and experience a lot of things about English and America. And I met many friends who are friendly and wonderful. When I came to school for first day, I didn’t know what I should do, but school’s staff taught me kindly and then school’s student said me “Take your time” when I couldn’t speak English well. Whenever something happened, everyone helped me. So I could spend my time pleasantly and comfortably here.
In activity, it was a very fulfilling content. I enjoyed many kinds of activities. Especially I think Surf lesson was the best thing. I could know San Diego much through activities. I found there is good weather and many beaches in San Diego.
In homestay, I could spend comfortably. The dishes my host mother made were so delicious and healthy. And she has a dog and two cats. I played a lot with them.
Though I had a lot of worries before I study abroad, finally I was supported by many people who are host family and school’s staff, and friends. Thanks to everyone! I enjoyed learning English. And I could improve my English more than before. These were the best memories of my life. I’ll be back here!!


留学する前は必ず勉強をしてから来た方が楽しいです!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miho's time at IH San Diego!

Chiaki's IH San Diego Experience August 21 - Sept. 15

Yuki Sato's experience at IH